Monday, August 23, 2010

PRODUCTIVITY IS SUCH A DRAG.

For the last few months, I've felt pretty guilty spending my computer time on my blog when I KNEW I should be working on my portfolio. So, work on my portfolio, I did.  (And needless to say, blog, I didn't.)

I just threw all my final stuff onto a templated website for easier access, and ba-da-bing, ba-da-boom— I'm back in action. See what I've been working on at www.carlywilliamsportfolio.com.

Here's a little preview:



And PLEASE let me know whatcha think. Love!

4 Comments {CLICK HERE TO COMMENT}:

Casey said...

woman! you're book looks great! your highlighter campaign came out so well. it's so smart and my definite favorite. now to find a job.... :)

Lauren Kay said...

Your website is so fun! Loved going through it! You're too cute.

Angie said...

It looks awesome, I love how the site functions. Very professional. :) And my fave campaign was the Hi-Liter one. Haha! So simple yet so effective. ;)

Momma G said...

I missed the whole bloggin thing! Glad your back!
More please.