Saturday, August 1, 2009

SUNDAYS IN THE CITY

They're my favorite days of all, because unlike Saturdays which are left to be taken away by work and errands and downright exhaustion, Sundays are full of relaxed socializing and tradition. 


Every Sunday, a girl in my building (and ward) has a small group of us over for a delicious and huge and did I mention delicious(?) home-cooked meal.
Photobucket

A coworker, Alanna, always throws a little barbeque in her backyard in Brooklyn which is very delightful as well... here is a candid from 2 weeks ago. (It's the only picture I had)
Photobucket

And although I may be painfully outnumbered by the "non-lonely," these after-church central park picnics are also perfect for a summer afternoon. 
Photobucket
I love Sundays in the city. Too bad every day can't be like this!

0 Comments {CLICK HERE TO COMMENT}: