Saturday, August 1, 2009

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE

If anyone has missed this season and likes dancing, you have to watch these dances, they were some of my favorites from the season. (Mom, if you love me you will watch these... I'm determined to make you love this show). It's not too late to catch the finale week; it's this Wednesday and Thursday! My votes are Kayla and Brandon, how bout you? :)



This one Kupono is an addiction that Kayla can't get rid of:









2 Comments {CLICK HERE TO COMMENT}:

Momma G said...

Hey Carly Girl, You KNOW I love you, which is why I actually watched that particular show. I have to admit I accidently surfed my way to it and was working on some stuff during it, but did catch some amazing stuff. I especially loved when that male judge did his little diddy! HA

Momma G

Unknown said...

This has been a good season. You picked my favorite dances. I love the addicted one. Kayla dances so beautifully!

Boo to evan.