Saturday, July 25, 2009

QUICK RECAP

I walked the Brooklyn Bridge the other day with my friend Colin and saw my building from a bit of a different angle...
Casey and I went to see the Philharmonic in Central Park and I have never seen so many people in one place in my life.  It was so much fun to catch fireflies and people watch after work... even if we could hardly hear any music.
In the pic below are two of my work friends, Alanna and Ashley. These two and I, and another girl, Stella, are getting pretty close, and it has been really fun. This night we went to Sushi Samba and I had one of the best meals I've had so far in New York.

2 Comments {CLICK HERE TO COMMENT}:

Unknown said...

Whoa! Glad you're Keeping it Tight over here! Fireflies are awesome, so enjoy them while you're here.

Merrill sisters said...

Carly...looks like so much fun! It makes me happy to see you're loving life in NYC. I miss you!
Love Katie