Tuesday, April 6, 2010

"MY BEST FRIEND'S WEDDING"

This is a really late post. When I say late, I mean I pretty much completely missed the boat, but I figured that since she just recently posted the wedding pictures on her own blog, that gave me permission to make a blog post about it now. 4 months later.

Her and Danny are amazing together. They are both such comforting people to be around, and their wedding fit their personalities perfectly. I have never heard of or seen such a relaxed and happy bride-to-be on the day before her wedding. The whole line-up of festivities was very simple and centered around what is most important: love. I hope that I can be as calm and loving as Abbie was before, during, and after her wedding.
The night before the wedding a few close friends and family were able to go enjoy the beach, and it was as easy-going and fun as the bride herself. I really loved every second of this weekend (except for that part where they drove off). I love these two and hope that one day i'll have a husband who will want to be married bff's with them! For now I'll just sleep on their couch when I visit and pretend like they are not sharing a bed on the other side of the wall. ;)

4 Comments {CLICK HERE TO COMMENT}:

Abigail Kate said...

Oh my goodness this is my most wonderful post! I love you like crazy and this was the best day ever...

kelsey said...

SO BEAUTIFUL! Wish I had been there!

Angie said...

I love weddings and I loved this. Beautiful photos! You look gorgeous as always.

Annie said...

Everything about this is great. I love you girls and I'm so happy for Abbie!