Wednesday, April 21, 2010

BASEBALL AND HOT DOGS

I want to say that I finally feel like a real New Yorker after having attended my first Yankees game... but as you can see from his hat, Ryan is a Ranger, and I was stuck being disappointed that the Yankees KILLED the Rangers, and saying things like, "The Yankees are ridiculous," at his demands.

Oh and please excuse the winter coat in mid-April, it's hardly my fault that the weather is PMS-ing, right? It was FREEZING... those hot dogs became cold dogs by the time we got back to our seats.

2 Comments {CLICK HERE TO COMMENT}:

Casey said...

Best friend and brother.... why wasn't I there again??

Oh well. Now that Johnny Damon has been traded, who really cares about the Yanks... :)

Lauren Kay said...

I'm pretty sure that the puffy coat is the BEST part about this photo! ha!