Wednesday, November 18, 2009

NO MORE PITY HERE

I've been enjoying myself here in the big apple lately, and I've got the pictures to prove it!

SERENDIPITY- A girl's night out to the famous and delicious Serendipity. Notice the loincloth-clad fellow in the background of the group pic. He made the meal taste even better.
Photobucket
5K IN CENTRAL PARK- Not a long race, but still a bit of a challenge for you know who. I love Central Park though, even when on a freezing-cold-with-too-many-hills run.
Photobucket
SLEEPY HOLLOW- I took a little trip to upstate NY with a few good friends and saw thousands of lit pumpkins at Sleepy Hollow! This was so amazing— I would highly recommend it to anyone. And what was almost equally as great: being in a car and driving through Wendy's. Yep, it was thrilling.
Photobucket

2 Comments {CLICK HERE TO COMMENT}:

Lauren Kay said...

I think I should move to NY! All my friends up there are friends! And it makes me jealous! Though, if I'd want anyone to be friends, I'd want you all to be friends, so that's exciting. Six days to Thanksgiving!!!

Angie said...

I'm so glad you're having some good times mixed in with all the work. Looks like lots of fun!