Sunday, July 5, 2009

LIVING VICARIOUSLY

Photobucket

Casey is lucky enough to actually get to settle in a bit here in the city (as opposed to my "floater" lifestyle) and because I LOVE to get settled yet never get to, I have been living vicariously through her and helping her decorate her cute apartment.  On Friday we both had a day off of work and went to another kind of work with some fun green paint!  It was a blast and I felt very productive... plus, we did a pretty dang good job if I do say so myself.  I can't wait to have a place I can make mine...or even stay for longer than three months... that will be true bliss!  See the finished product here
*btw, this photo collage is stolen from Casey's blog.

1 Comments {CLICK HERE TO COMMENT}:

Casey said...

dang that's a good looking apt. Thanks for helping bestie!!