Monday, June 22, 2009

ODE TO MY BESTIE!


I just wanted to dedicate a special birthday post to Casey Matheny.  There are a lot of girls out there who are just cool.  They are the girls who everyone wishes they were friends with.  Most of those girls aren't nearly as cool as they seem once you get to know them... I'm not trying to be a hater, but from my experience these girls are a lot more interested in themselves than anything else.  Casey is one of those cool girls, but she's different.  She pulls off being a stylish trendsetter and "the cool girl," yet she is so sincere and an amazing friend to everyone. She is hilarious, understanding, a good listener AND a good talker, an amazing copywriter, a great wifey (to Todd and I, of course), the perfect cupcake-eating buddy, a fabulous cook, a natural-born singer, and in all seriousness a really really good friend.  Irreplaceable, in fact. I am so glad to have her here in New York with me.  Happy Birthday, Case. Love you, girl!

1 Comments {CLICK HERE TO COMMENT}:

Casey said...

I couldn't be more happy to be yours and Toddy's wifey. hahaha Thank you so much for the post. I can't believe I got a whole post for myself!! You're just hoping for one for your birthday, aren't you? I love you! Thanks!!! We're catching up on bday cupcakes when I get back.