Saturday, June 13, 2009

JOSH RITTER IN CENTRAL PARK

Last night I had the most perfect night (if you haven't noticed, I am a frequent superlative user, but I mean it EVERY time).  
We went and sat in Central Park at a free Josh Ritter concert, with Glen Hansard (the guy in Once that sings Falling Slowly) and several other guest performers. Josh had an entire orchestra, The New York Pops, behind him... it was one of the best concerts I've ever seen.  

The weather cleared up for the perfect patch of time, followed by some delicious Shake Shack and a catch up session with the adlab group.  Could I ask for more?  

3 Comments {CLICK HERE TO COMMENT}:

nolan winkler said...

How lucky you were to see Ritter AND Hansard. FREE. I've been to two of The Swell Season concerts in AZ and NM and they were the best concerts I've ever seen. Know that Josh and Glen often play at each others gigs.

Anonymous said...

OMG (gosh btw) You are so freakin funny, clever, smart and beautiful(you get that from me).lol I am still smiling, laughing and so happy and RELIEVED that you are having such a great experience and still alive to tell about it. I love you !
Momma G

Unknown said...

DAG- GOMMIT!

I missed a group photo. I never get in on those.