Tuesday, June 9, 2009

45 WALL STREET; HOME [FREAKIN] SWEET HOME

Check out my pad! Complete with the nicest gym I've ever beheld, a rooftop overlooking a beautiful view of Wall Street, the East River, and even a bit of Brooklyn, and a lobby with a doorman fit for a celeb. (more to come on the celeb note later)
On a very rainy day, right outside my building:
My living room and roommate:
Amazing rooftop gym:
View at night from the roof access:
I know, right??? So now I'm sure you can imagine the sense of relief I felt when I first walked into the lobby.  My fear of living in New York was quickly replaced by giddiness. 

9 Comments {CLICK HERE TO COMMENT}:

.kaitlyn. said...

YEAH!!!! JOY!!!! I'm so glad you're loving it! Can't wait to get over there and party!

lindseylovesZARA said...

JEALOUS.

Steph said...

Carly, I stalked your blog and it looks like you're having a blast! That's awesome! Good luck tackling NYC, I love that place. The girls in my family make an annual trip to taste the foods/see the shows/shop the shops. You're in a very good place!

Unknown said...

i. hate. you. (but really i love you)

Anonymous said...

Looks almost as nice as our hotel in Cabarete.

Casey said...

Hey remember that time when you took a picture with Jimmy Fallon next door to your building? That is cool.

Brenda Chela said...

This is amazing. And your header is amazing. Love it!

Jennifer Garrison said...

YAY for 45 Wall!

Lindsay said...

So i'll admit it: i was blog stalking. I had no idea you were in NY! Last time I saw you, you were at gurus and almost in love.

I was enticed to leave a comment because I spied Johnnybear in the corner of one of your pictures. Darling. And so is your blog.