Wednesday, May 27, 2009

SCRAPBOOK CHAMP

A couple of months ago at work (SAS Creative Marketing, in case you're curious) I was assigned to make a scrapbook for the NACUFS (some apparently important association of food services for universities) competition for the new BYU Cannon Center, aka The Commons, and it was a BIG project. I spent weeks working on this 72-page monster, but in the end it was super worth it, because...

{DRUMROLL PLEASE}

My scrapbook took second place (there were 141 schools that entered) and was awarded the silver medal! Pretty cool huh?

Here are some pictures of the book:




Who knew that all those years of scrapbooking fairs and being influenced by dorky/intense moms with roller scrapbooking cases would get me the big bucks some day?? (and by "big" I mean "small" by the way).

1 Comments {CLICK HERE TO COMMENT}:

Unknown said...

WHOA! congrats! Those sample pages look really cool!