Sunday, May 17, 2009

A MUST-SEE

I just was looking at some pictures and found this beauty... I thought that it was something that just couldn't be kept unseen. I'm not sure how I thought that it would be at all be attractive to make a face like that (truth is I practice in the mirror twice a day so naturally I had high hopes), but bottom line is that this picture is a keeper.

4 Comments {CLICK HERE TO COMMENT}:

Casey said...

Oh no, I'm really happy you brought that out from hiding. It really highlights our beautiful features. I mean, you're luscious beautiful lips, my big bright eyes... just joyful!!

Lauren Kay said...

In response to your comment: Duh.

brynne frei said...

This is one of the more random comments you will probably ever get.. but I just was looking at your friend Kylie's blog that's a photographer (loved her stuff by the way) and saw a picture of you and recognized you from my Liberty Square ward forever ago haha. This is Brynne Burton..used to have long hair..really. This is creepy that I am doing this but remember the weird valentine's day activity we both were asked to participate in when we won dates to Smart Cookie? I can't remember what it was called but I remember you saved me from choosing Kirk Steele and I have yet to thank you for it hahah. So random but just wanted to make the connection.

Klane said...

You guys look like egyptian cat gods. Not even joking.