Tuesday, April 7, 2009

NOTHIN BUT THE BEST



I just feel the need to say something after this past week: I have out-of-the-ballpark, doesn't-get-better-than-this friends. Just watch MTV's reality shows for like 10 seconds and you'll see that not all people are this lucky (except for The Hills and The City, of course. Love those girls.) But seriously, how did I find such great friends? I mean, sure, some may have arrestingly large nostrils, babies in their wombs the size of grapes, obsessions with members of the opposite sex, obsessions with members of the same sex (rockstar diaries...you know who you are), sliced-off fingertips, or an inability to stay up till ungodly hours with me, but really, they are all soaring high above par in my book. I felt a need to give a shout out, cuz I couldn't live without you. Here's to the best of the best. Love you all.

4 Comments {CLICK HERE TO COMMENT}:

Lauren Kay said...

Ooooh I want to know who the Rockstar Diaries fanatic is. I LOVE that blog and I know it's not me you're talking about!

Casey said...

GF, why'd you have to call me out like that... haha jk I love you and i love RD!! *secret code to mask my embarrassment*

Kylie Whiting said...

oh girl, you know you love the notrils. and just for the record, casey and i measured. hers are bigger.

C-Rod said...

Are you calling out my lack of a normal finger. So that is what makes me unique now!!! Oh how I hate your complete and full hands.