Sunday, March 22, 2009

SO LUCKY

I never blogged about it when I found out because there was still so much drama going on in the lab with other people's internships, but now as that drama is finally dying down,

I AM SO EXCITED TO BE GOING TO DDB CHICAGO!!!

DDB Chicago is an absolutely amazing agency with one of the best internship programs I could ask for. Adweek named DDB Worldwide its Global Agency of the Year in 2005 and 2006 and it was recognized as the Most Awarded Agency Network in the World for 2004 by the Gunn Report and the most awarded agency network in the world according to Creativity magazine in 2006. In 2007 and 2008 DDB ranked second at the International Advertising Festival Cannes in terms of overall awards. They have an awesome client roster and I can't wait to be part of such a successful creative team.

1 Comments {CLICK HERE TO COMMENT}:

lindseylovesZARA said...

and I'M excited for you!!!