Thursday, March 5, 2009

THE ADLAB MAY CAUSE HERNIAS, BUT...

check out the coolest thing ever:

We were the agency of choice in Utah for the Unicef TAP project, and after months of preparation (more so on other people's part than my own, although I have put in my time behind the scenes for sure) things are really starting to happen and I am so excited! The AdLab was in the New York Times featuring Tommy's ad, and there is a billboard on I-15, TV spots, a huge benefit dinner which will raise 13,000 dollars if it goes as planned, and much more. This project is really huge and it is so cool that the AdLab has done all this.

Click Here to Read the New York Times Article



Utah Tap TV Spot from Mike Morris on Vimeo.


Make sure to donate to the TAP Project during world water week starting March 22nd!

1 Comments {CLICK HERE TO COMMENT}:

Unknown said...

Lovin It!!!!! You Go Girl! Im so proud of you. Thanks for the update.

Momma G