Sunday, July 6, 2008

The MEN.

Saturday i went with jess, Caroline, Tamara, and Dani to Santiago which is a big city about an hour and a half away by bus. it was the most crazy adventure and we ended up meeting a couple Dominican hip hop stars at this big signing... turned out they were about as eager to take pictures with me as i was with them. I met this Dominican guy (see pic below) who was dancing with me all night on the fourth of july at this concert on the beach... then he asked if i'd be his girlfriend, and although i of course said yes at first, by the end of the night when he wanted me to go home with him i had to let him (and, let's be honest, myself) down. i'll probably see him around though because Cabarete is such i small town that i've noticed once you meet someone once you will start seeing them everywhere. haha oh black men how i love thee.

That is a pic of my new boo and I at the concert while he was whispering sweet nothings in my ear in spanish.

i love this country.

6 Comments {CLICK HERE TO COMMENT}:

Kee said...

that's my girl, carly! you're making me proud....

Anonymous said...

thats what i like to see!! ya car! ow ow!!

Whats his name?? tell us more!! haha

Lauren Kay said...

Love it.

Unknown said...

Hey Car, unlike your friends, I am NOT thrilled by this info. ha ha You come home right now.
James wants me to tell you he thinks your blog is pretty and funny and not to read the last 5 chapters of ife of PI.

Anonymous said...

That is NOT COOL. You don't know these guys or their culture. Take it very slow girl and be very cautious. Never go anywhere alone and stay close to your friends at all times. Now I am worried about you. Daddy loves you.

Anonymous said...

Carly!! i freaking you love you. And your love for black men. I've always wanted a black baby...does that count? Love you!