Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Things that irritate me...

1. Paying double rent: one for suburbia (The Colony) and one for a graveyard (Brookview).
2. Golf ball sized tonsils, also known as mononucleosis- always fun.
3. GETTING MONO WITHOUT EVEN EARNING IT THE WAY PEOPLE THINK YOU DID...
3. No "horseplay" in the pool. whaaaaat?
4. Fold-over skirts that are perfect and comfortable and wonderful on every body but yours truly's.
5. Getting the queen of spades with very low leads EVERY. SINGLE. ROUND. in Hearts.
6. Hand-washing dishes for 2 hours and 15 minutes because the dishwasher is broken and the dishes have piled up so high that you can barely see an inch of counter top... two words: pruny fingers.
7. Watching people flirt. Really it's never a good position to be in. Very uncomfortable. Painful even, at times.
8. Insanely competitive people. (Actually these people don't really irritate me, but come on now, take it down a notch por favor.)

I think that's all for now. Except for the fact that I come alive at 1:30am when everyone else is quickly slipping away into a peaceful sleep... I have to admit that that can be pretty irritating as well.

2 Comments {CLICK HERE TO COMMENT}:

Emma said...

ha ha carly. you're ridiculous. i hope you weren't talking about MY boyfriend and I, were you...? ha ha ha... embarrassing.

Abbie said...

I love the new layout of your blog my dear