Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Face Lift

I suddenly got sick of looking at the so-ten-minutes-ago bright green backdrop of my old blog and decided to give this sucker a face lift.  I am going for a much more tranquil look currently... what do you think? I'm hoping that this rash decision does not ensue any long-lasting regrets or cause me to curse this 2am decision in the instant I wake up tomorrow morning (or based on past experience, perhaps it will no longer be morning when I wake up?), and also that the layout of my blog is indeed as unimportant and therefore flexible as it seemed to me a couple of minutes ago when I made the aforementioned rash decision. I hope you like the transformation, but you may not want to get too used to it... you never know when I'll get bored next.

2 Comments {CLICK HERE TO COMMENT}:

Lauren Kay said...

Carly. Shouldn't you be SLEEPING in the middle of the night instead of messing around with your blog?? I like it though. Lack of sleep must do wonders for your creativity...

vie said...

hey amigo. I was wondering if you could email me that picture you took of the tattoo you gave me whenever you have some down time. ?? :) no hurry or anything. LOVE the face lift!