Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Look Out!

                
                
I went shooting for the first time in my life during my stay at the ranch this past weekend.  I say "the ranch" as if you should all know what I'm talking about, but that is because there is no other way to describe it; it is about an hour away in every direction from any kind of civilization so I really have no idea where I was, and the exit we took off the freeway I'm pretty sure was called "The Ranch Exit." So anyway, at The Ranch, I shot a couple different guns, and if I do say so myself, I am pretty good.  Especially at skeet shooting... I think all those Nintendo games with the flying ducks and giggling dogs came in handy.  My friends said I look natural with a gun, which is kind of creepy and twisted, but I think they meant it as a compliment...

0 Comments {CLICK HERE TO COMMENT}: