Monday, January 2, 2012

2012

All I can publicly say is that there is going to be more change coming for me this year. How's that for being mysterious?? The point is, I'm excited about 2012.

Also, I'm pretty goal-oriented, but never been one for resolutions. This year my head is exploding with them. Here are a few because I know you're incredibly interested:

1. Start an Etsy shop of some sort.
2. Practice more yoga, more deep breathing, more moving my body.
3. Keep in better touch with my far-away-friends.
4. Eat less fast food. Much less.
5. More water. Mostly to drink, but also to swim in.
6. Take a trip to somewhere I've never been.
7. Cut out the complaining.
8. Pay more attention to life and less attention to my iPhone.
9. GET AHOLD OF MYSELF! Ya know?

1 Comments {CLICK HERE TO COMMENT}:

Unknown said...

I will be doing Yoga with you in Austin before ya know it. And what is so bad about contemplating? I will buy everything for sale in your etsy shop!