Tuesday, October 18, 2011

oh hey.

i MAY have started a new blog. I was too bogged down by the pressure of this blog loooooooming every time i just wanted to make a little random post. so if you want to follow me over there, it is at www.noinnuendo.blogspot.com. Peace out!

8 Comments {CLICK HERE TO COMMENT}:

mkbruin said...

Hey Carly, I would love to follow your blog, but alas it is by invite only : (

Carly April said...

yeah i want it to be invite only... i figured people will just ask! I'll add you right now :)

Lauren Kay said...

Oh HEY. ADD ME TO YOUR BLOG. Thanks :)

Angie said...

invite please...? angiegirl62@gmail

kelsey said...

i am ready to follow you... send me an invite lady

Casey said...

oh hey. add me g!

Abigail Kate said...

You best be addin' me sugarlips :)

.kaitlyn. said...

psst invite me B