Wednesday, March 25, 2009

TEAR.

Okay, so the other day I was looking at wedding announcements (at ease, I've been looking at announcements for much longer than I've even been dating anyone, so don't think what I know you're thinking). As I was saying, I was looking at wedding announcements the other day, and I found these ones that I loved, so I looked to see how much they were. I typed in 200 for the quantity... probably not even half of the real amount I'd ever need... and it was over $1500! Plus you'd need stamps, envelopes, heck, might as well throw in some gold plated ribbons! How do people afford weddings? It is out of control. I'm conceding to the fact that these will NOT be my wedding announcements if the day ever comes. Tear.
I know, right?!

2 Comments {CLICK HERE TO COMMENT}:

Angie said...

they are way cute! funny, my sister in laws and I are sort of starting an announcement business and have found ways to get stuff like that for SO much cheaper. we're doing my friend's announcements right now and she's getting almost exactly the same one I did for a tenth of the cost I paid. you should call us.... whenever you need wedding announcements.... which i'm not saying is anytime soon, or anything..... :)

Casey said...

I have an idea!! Just send an email blast out to everyone... Save money and still get present. Dang, that sounds like a good idea. Too bad I already got married....