Tuesday, April 22, 2008

For those of you who think I do nothing everyday...

It has come to my attention that there are several people who have a skewed perception of how I spend my time, and it is my intention to clear my name. I was recently asked by a certain someone,

"Carly, why do you do NOTHING everyday?!"
On the contrary, cough*Emma*cough, I do many things, including blog, facebook, sit in the sun, open the fridge and stare into it, pick at my face in the mirror, and play with my genius new purchase, the tablet. Good thing someone didn't hear you ask me that, or else this could be a case of defamation. Anyone who had a misconception of how I spend my day, please take note of this and steer clear of this confusion in the future.

1 Comments {CLICK HERE TO COMMENT}:

Unknown said...

Jeez, I hate it when people ASS-ume that one does nothing all day. I Feel your pain.
MOM